Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Guest Designer-Jenny Rickard

Hi! I'm Jenny Rickard. I am a North Carolinian and proud of it!!! :) I'm a mostly stay-at-home-mom to 3 boys...Harrison is 8, Nevan is 6, and Pierson is 4. One wonders how I ever get any scrapping done with three so close in age! Let's just say I LOVE bedtime! LOL! Once the house is quiet, that's my time to do my thing! Why am I "mostly" a SAHM? Because I am also a Group Fitness Instructor for 2 of our local YMCAs! This is definitely a job I NEVER thought I'd be doing!

I started scrapping in 2003 at a Creative Memories party and was instantly hooked! Of course, my style has evolved since then and is ever evolving. I'm currently obsessed with all the bright colors I'm seeing in a lot of the new lines...so fun!!

I love a good sketch, a good challenge, and a good competition...especially if it makes me step outside of my little box!

I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer here at Memorable Seasons! I hope I can inspire you this month!

No comments: