Monday, January 21, 2013

January 21st Sketch!

The talented and completely wonderful Liz Chidester created an exclusive sketch just for us! :D This is the SECOND one she created! Thank you so much Liz!

Liz's blog and sketch site is located here: THE SCRAPPIEST

Thanks for such a great sketch Liz! I loved working with it! :D

Image

Image

I used my January DT kit which features Basic Grey Lucille! The two flowers are the sewing pattern paper that I got with my kit! I used many layers and die cut the sewing pattern paper with my Tim Holtz Sizzix Tattered Florals die! I was playing around with a banner, but in the end, I liked the page without the banner and more negative space on the bottom, so I left the banner off! That's what I love about sketches, you can truly make them your own!

Rules:
- Be sure to create a new layout for this challenge.
- Upload your layout in the gallery and link it back to this post by January 31st.
- HAVE FUN! :D

No comments: